Sunday, September 15, 2013

wow!..subhanallah.. :D

tadikan Qila terTengok satu blog ni..and Qila terharu melihat ape yg di tuliskan oleh blogger ni..jom!..kita bace same2 nak??

Ary Drew: Muhammad Daniel Adam: Hi guys, im back. Thanks for your support before this, i think you guys too kind to me. I love you Muslim. So lets start to my story here, &..

ini ape yg di tulis oleh *muhammad Daniel Adam* iaitu Andrew, 18  .
guess what??dye berminat dengan agama kita,,ISLAM...

Hi guys, im back.
Thanks for your support before this, i think you guys too kind to me.
I love you Muslim.

So lets start to my story here, "Muhammad Daniel Adam" was the name i choosed on 22nd of February 2013. 22/2/2013.
I've faced a lot of challenge when i want to embrace Islam, it hurts me too.
Sometimes i have to keep silence reading books about Islam, reading al-Quran, my teacher Ustaz Hafiz, taught me a lot of about Islam, thanks for him.

I've embrace to Islam. One thing that im always remember was about my parents . They were said "If you want to embrace Islam, we dont want to see you anymore" Till now, i've never meet them, how much i miss them.
But i keep with my vision, i want to live in a happy life, which is Islam is the way.
I think im on the right track now, Islam taught me a lot of about LIFE.

Ustaz's said "Adam, jangan jadi sombong dengan orang, orang yang sombong kelak akan dihina dan balasan api neraka kepada mereka".
Okay i've learn that, so i will be open minded, i want to be your friends guys, guide me to the right way :')

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment